AQC Canada Inc. is established as an independent certification body with its main objective to safeguard life, property and environment through quality assurance and total quality management.
AQC Canada Inc. has been providing their value added certification services to the Government, Public and Private Sector Organizations involved in various areas/activities. It is a professional organization backed by devoted, highly qualified and experienced personnel. We provide a wide spectrum of customer oriented certification services in an efficient and cost effective manner.
AQC shall create an environment where each employee contributes to all aspects of our business process and shall strive for continuous improvement to meet with customer Satisfaction by having a strong feedback system from clients, auditors and certification staff.
AQC ensures that its services are available to all its clients and these services are not based on undue financial or any other consideration. ROHS ensures that all its procedures /guidelines operate in a non discriminatory manner. etc.
AQC has its Head Office in Ajman, a vibrant city of UAE with a global presence in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Albania, Armenia, UAE, UK, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey , Saudi Arabia and Canada.
AQC has earned a reputation over a period of time for being fair, firm, uniform, customer oriented and conducting value added audit activities.
We at AQC are replacing rigid and costly auditing services with value added auditing for
- QMS: ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
- EMS: ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems)
- ISMS: ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management Systems)
- OHSAS: OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems)
- ITSMS: ISO 20000-1:2011 (Information Technology Service Management Systems)
- FSMS: ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System)
- EnMS: ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System)
- MDQMS: ISO 13485:2016 (Medical Device Quality Management Systems)
To ensure continual improvement in operational and quality efficiency through value added, competitive, result oriented auditing practices to achieve international recognition for excellence in Management System Certification.